３ “Alright With Me Video Contest”というタイトルにてリトルポーンにメールを送る 名前とYOUTUBEビデオのURLを書くこと。12月31日まで
４ TOP３ビデオが決勝に進出 詳細はのちほど
クリスのサイン入りBRAND NEW SHOES のCDコピー
LITTLE PAWNS The Unofficial Kris Allen Street Team A message to all members of LITTLE PAWNS
Hey Little Pawns!
It's time for your weekly PawnCast! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
If you're a new member, a good place to start is by introducing yourself in the Welcome category of the forum. Feel free to post questions, suggestions, or concerns in that category as well. The more ideas to help promote "Alright With Me", the merrier!
While you're familiarizing yourself with the forum, go ahead and sign up for your respective regional team (based on where you live) so you can find out more about how to request from your local radio stations. You can find the teams by going here.
We want to capitalize on all the positive momentum Kris has been building with his recent promos & upcoming radio shows. If you haven’t watched the “Alright With Me” music video that Kris & his friends put together as a thank you to the fans, you should! It’s awesome.
If you haven’t already, add the link to the video to your Facebook page, tweet EW, VH1, MTV, your local radio station while requesting they spin AWM, contact any music blog or magazine twitter.
One way you can promote AWM is through our new contest: "Alright With Me Video Contest"
1. Create your own video set to Alright With Me, using whatever subject inspires you and fits the spirit of the song
2. Upload your video to YouTube. Be sure that the description of your video includes the following: a. A brief explanation of why you chose your subject and how it fits the song b. The link to get the song on iTunes
3. Send an email to Little Pawns with the subject “Alright With Me Video Contest”. Include your name and a link to your video on YouTube. All emails must be received by December 31st
4. Promote, promote, promote! The more views your video gets, the better
5. The deadline to submit your entry is midnight on December 31st
1. Your video will be reviewed by judges and awarded points for creativity, technical skill, and thematic accuracy
2. Your video will be awarded points based on the number of views it receives by December 31st
3. Bonus points will be awarded if your video earns any YouTube honors
4. The top 3 videos will advance to the finals, where the winner will be chosen (Details on that to come later)
*One winner will be selected & will win an autographed copy of “Brand New Shoes”
Be sure & tell your friends about Little Pawns! Visit us at http://thelittlepawns.ning.com/
Visit LITTLE PAWNS at: http://thelittlepawns.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network